Markets have turned choppy and are struggling for direction in the afternoon trades. The benchmarks pared from their morning loses and turned green though mid-market, however, the benchmark again reverted to the red with the Sensex falling by 69 points at 38753 and the Nifty down by 17 points at 11566 at 3.00pm.
Following stocks take their actions based on their respective developments:
- Hathway Cable soars 8.30pc ahead of June quarter result.
- Eris Lifesciences down 7.81pc as stock turns ex-date for share buyback.
- Quess Corp surge 9.80pc after planning to issue shares to Amazon.Com
- Rallis India stock falls 0.13 after Gujarat Pollution Control cancels closure order for Dahej unit.
- Ambuja Cements gains 1.13pc after BofAML upgrades ratings.
- KPR Mill stock slips 2.59pc after withdrawing buyback.
- Manpasand Beverages drops 4.85pc as promoter pledges all shares.